傅雷家書英語作文80詞

來源:魅力女性吧 1.25W
傅雷家書英語作文80詞

1954 年 10 月 2 日

October 2, 1954

聰,親愛的孩子。

My Dear Son Cong:

收到 9 月 22 日晚發的第六信,很高興。

We are pleased to have received your sixth letter dated September 22.

我們並沒為你前信感到什麼煩惱或是不安。

However, we do not feel disturbed or worried because of what you wrote in your previous letter.

我在第八封信中還對你預告,這種精神消沉的情形,以後還是會有的。

In my eighth letter, I forewarned you that these bouts of depression would happen again in the future.

我是過來人,決不至於大驚小怪。

I’ve been there, and so I am not at all surprised that happened.

你也不必為此擔心,更不必硬壓在肚裏不告訴我們。

Also you shouldn’t worry about it. More so, you shouldn’t hold it inside you and don’t tell us about it.

心中的苦悶不在家信中發泄,又哪裏去發泄呢?

If you can’t air your lonesomeness in a family letter, where else can you let it all out?

孩子不向父母訴苦向誰訴呢?

To whom could a child vent his grief other than to his parents?

我們不來安慰你,又該誰來安慰你呢?

We don’t come along to console you, who should comfort you instead?

一輩子都在高潮——低潮中浮沉,惟有庸碌的人,生活才如死水一般

During our lifetime, our moods go up

覺得有用點個贊吧

熱門標籤